These cedar boxes are built in a small shop on Quadra Island where SeaChange is based, and are hand-silkscreened with a graphic by Canadian Haida artist Don Yeomans. Each box contains a fillet of smoked sockeye salmon, famous for its bright red colour and delicious rich flavour. The salmon is packed in a gold foil pouch which has been heat processed and keeps without refrigeration until it is opened.
- SeaChange Smoked Sockeye Salmon is cooked and ready to serve.
- Ingredients: wild sockeye salmon, sea salt, natural hardwood smoke
- It has a shelf life of 5 years!
- From the province of British Columbia
- Refrigerate after opening