Pure Canadian, Eh!!! It starts with quality homegrown Candada potatoes, just as it always has. Simple, wholesome and real. First we carefully wash, peel & slice the potatoes. Then we cook them until they are perfectly crispy, bringing out their wonderful potato taste. Delicious ingredients and homegrown potatoes so you get that perfect, crispy chip every time. Will add Canada flag. These are good chips with an excellent crispness and a good taste. They seem to be thicker and slightly crunchier than regular Lay's. 0g Trans Fat. Good Source of Vitamin C. No Gluten Ingredients. Casein Free. Kosher Triangle K. Lactose Free. MSG Free. Onion Free. Pig (Porcine) Free. Good Source of Potassium. Soy Free. Lay's Classic Potato chips were cooked in hydrogenated oil until 2003. Currently, the chips are made with sunflower, corn and/or canol oil. Baked Lays are produced in cheddar, barbecue, sour cream and onion, and original flavors.
- Reach for these funky chips and add some zing to your meal
- Trust Lay's for delicious, fresh crunch in every bite
- Each flavor is rich, bold and sure to dazzle
- Expiration date clearly labelled and guaranteed to be shipped with valid expiry date or your money back
- Chips are free of gluten, casein, lactose, MSG, soy and are certified kosher